– Selling Guide –
We want to help you make the most moneY
on the clothes you no longer wear.
Let’s Get Started!
HOW WE WORK
We buy your gently-used clothes, shoes and accessories Monday through Friday from 10AM-5PM and Sunday from 11AM to 4PM. We review and offer you cash or store credit on the spot. No appointment needed!
WHAT YOU GET
CASH. We give you 30% of the total resale price of your items.
STORE CREDIT. We give you 50% of the total resale price of your items to use in store. (This credit never expires!)
Our customers are looking for adult sizes in good condition. They love unique styles and brands like ASOS, Converse, Free People, H&M, Levi's, Patagonia, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Vans and Zara. Trendy vintage sells great, too! Used suits, business attire, formal wear and swimsuits don't sell.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Our Buy Counter is in the back of the store. Simply sign in, show your valid ID/driver’s license and leave your totes for us to review. To give us time to price, we close our Buy Counter one hour before the store closes. Unless you have questions about pricing, you don’t have to wait while we go through your clothes. But don’t forget to come back and pick up your cash/credit before closing!
HOW YOU'LL MAKE THE MOST MONEY
Our best advice is this: Bring ready-to-sell clothes your friends would want to wear. If it's stained, stinky, pilly or has holes—donate it.
• We selectively buy all seasons based on style, condition, and customer demand.
• No one wants old, damaged or stinky clothes. Make sure everything smells fresh and is neatly folded in one or two tote bags (no hangers, garbage bags or boxes, please!). And as much as we love animals, make sure everything is free of pet hair.
THE FINE PRINt
1. We strongly recommend you drop off your items at least 30 minutes before we stop buying and give us 15 minutes to an hour to go through your stuff.
2. Items left in the store after 24 hours will be donated. We're not responsible for items left overnight.
3. If you're concerned with pricing, you're welcome to stick around while we go through your clothes so you can take back anything you don’t want to sell.