– Selling Guide –
HOW WE WORK
We buy gently-used clothes, shoes and accessories Monday-Thursday and Sunday. We do not buy clothes on Friday and Saturday. Simply stated, we put money in your wallet and help the planet by keeping clothes out of landfills and giving them new life.
We accept walk ins (no appointment needed!) on all of our resale days (resale hours listed below!). Our Buy Counter closes one hour before the store closes, to give us time to go through your items please arrive 30 minutes before we stop buying. Please allow 15 minutes to an hour for us to go through your items, as we work on a first come, first served basis.
When you arrive, take your items to our Buy Counter, sign in and show a valid ID. We'll review and price your items while you wait then offer you payment on the spot. You can choose CASH, and receive 30% of the total price of your items. Or we'll give you 50% of the total price as STORE CREDIT (which never expires!).
HOW YOU'LL MAKE THE MOST MONEY
1. We take adult sizes (based on style, condition, season and customer demand) from XXS-XL. We do not accept suits/business attire, formal wear or swimsuits.
2. We buy gently-used, ready-to-sell items that are free of excessive wear, stains, holes and odors.
3. Brands we love include ASOS, Converse, Free People, H&M, Levi's, Patagonia, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Vans, Zara and trendy vintage items too!
4. Bring items that are freshly laundered, in season and neatly folded in one or two small tote bags (NO hangers, trash bags, or boxes, please!).
5. Bring a valid ID/driver’s license.
If you are concerned with pricing, you must stay present while we go through your bags so you can take back anything you do not wish to sell. Please pick up your passes by the end of the day of the same day you sell. We are not responsible for items that you leave.